Blood sample is obtained from patient.
Blood is specially processed in a centrifuge at high speed so that only enriched cells or PRP remain.
What to Expect
- Prior to the procedure we will assess your scalp and hair growth to determine if this procedure is right for you.
- Treatment is administered by a Hair Stem Cells Plus physician.
- Procedure takes about 80 minutes to complete.
- Mild swelling 4-6 hours after injections lasting no more than 48 hours.
- Shortly after treatment you will see less hair loss and new baby hair will begin to grow.
- Some hair growth is seen from 5-8 months.
- You will see the best results one year after treatment.