What is Vampire Facelift?
- Quick, non-surgical procedure
- Combines Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy and dermal fillers to:
- Smooth out facial wrinkles
- Provide facial volume correction
- Improve texture of the skin
- Rejuvenate the complexion
4 Elements of Beauty
A vampire facelift produces beautiful results because it corrects all four elements essential to a beautiful face:
How Does Vampire Facelift Improve 4 Elements of Beauty
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler combined with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) corrects shape and improves texture.
- HA filler sculpts face to a naturally beautiful shape.
- PRP polishes the sculpture for improved color, texture and shape.
Function of PRP in Vampire Facelift
- PRP enhances color due to the new blood vessels bringing more color to the skin.
- PRP improves texture by increasing collagen production.
- PRP multiples and enlarges fat cells that lie beneath the surface of the dermis (the soft pad of fat) causing a smoothing and roundness that looks younger and healthier.
Areas Treated by Vampire
- Fine wrinkles around the eye.
- Loss of volume around the eye.
- Looseness in areas surrounding the eyes.
- Wrinkles around the mouth.
- Face volume loss.
Step 1 – Injecting HA Filler
- A numbing cream is applied prior to injections.
- HA fillers are injected in very specific areas to create a sculpted “shape”, similar to molding clay.
Step 2 – Draw Blood from the Arm
- A blood sample is taken from the patient’s arm.
Step 3 – Centrifuge the Blood
- Blood is specially processed at a high speed to isolate the platelets.
- Calcium is added to the blood to “activate” the growth factors turning the PRP into PRFM.
Step 4 – Inject the PRFM into
- A numbing cream is applied.
- The following locations are injected:
- Tear Trough (under the eye)
- Surrounding mouth
- Nasolabial folds
- The locations may vary by patient and the amount used is based on the needs of your face.
- Within 2-3 weeks tissue starts to look full and natural.
- By 3 months you will start seeing an improved appearance.
Before and After
What to Expect
- Treatment is administered by a Hair Stem Cells Plus physician.
- Procedure takes about 80 minutes to complete.
- Mild swelling 4-6 hours.injections lasting no more than 48 hours.
- No recovery time required.
Why Vampire Facelift?
- Safe procedure.
- No surgery required.
- Removes wrinkles with ease.
- Shows results within a short time.
- Has no side effects.